Visiting Cambodia? Let Just a Pack help you make it cheaper! We are running a competition with the awesome and socially responsible Mad Monkey Hostels that will allow two lucky winners to travel throughout Cambodia for 10 days for free! Check out the prize!
- 3 Nights Free Stay at The Mad Monkey Hostel Siem Reap
- 3 Nights Free Stay at The Mad Monkey Hostel Phnom Penh
- 3 Nights Free Stay at The Mad Monkey Hostel Kampot
- 3 Nights Free Stay at the BRAND NEW Mad Monkey Hostel Koh Rong Samloem
This jaw dropping prize includes: bus & boat transport between each hostel from Siem Reap, $25.00 per day for both of you to spend on food/booze at The Mad Monkey, and a private room!
How to Enter
- Like Just a Pack and The Mad Monkey Hostel Koh Rong Samloem on Facebook
- Tell us why you want to go and mention who you want to go with in this Facebook Post
Entry Deadline is July 1, 2015. We will choose and announce a winner at random on July 4, 2015.
- Flights/fares are not included
- Travel dates should be between October 2015 and July 2016
- Bus transfers between properties included
- Flexible: add days to your trip at your own cost if you want to
- Deadline of entries is on July 1, 2015 at 11:59PM (UTC +07:00/ICT)
- The winner will be randomly chosen in a drawing from all valid entries
- Entries containing incomplete or inaccurate information will not be processed and will be deemed invalid
- By entering this contest you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest and acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
WHY THIS PRIZE IS FREAKING AWESOME
We discovered Mad Monkey Hostels last year in Siem Reap, and thought it was a pretty great place to hang out, meet people, and drink. However, we started LOVING Mad Monkey after we spoke with their owners and learned about all the wonderful things they do for local communities in Cambodia, and how they treat their mostly Cambodian staff like family. We are proud to work with Mad Monkey and to help them get their message of responsible business practices out into the world. YOU will love visiting their amazing hostels, partying with like minded travelers you meet, and exploring all that incredible Cambodia has to offer. In fact, we’re pretty jealous we can’t win this prize ourselves!
For more information about Mad Monkey and Cambodia in general check out the Related Articles below!
Good luck, safe travels, and remember…no stress, no worries!
Header Photo Credit – Paula Through the Looking Glass